£23k - 26.5k per year + Pension,Life insurance, on-site parking
01384 446 174
Training and Development Coordinator
Herefordshire, Packaging Plant
Salary: £23,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
Benefits: Company Pension, Life Insurance, On-site Parking, Sick Pay, Store Discounts
This plant is part of a very well run, global packaging organisation. We have been asked to assist them in the recruitment of a Training and Development Coordinator. We are seeking an individual who has excellent communication skills and can engage with all levels of staff.
Key areas of the position:
- Develop, implement, and manage a training & development support function to all operational departments for management, delivery and audit of training as required
- You will manage and audit 3rd party training, licences, and refreshers
- Manage and audit the shop floor training in fundamental skills and compliance training; manage and audit the Front-Line Management training and adherence process; develop and manage training matrices.
- Support Health & Safety Team with managing and auditing induction process for hourly, monthly, and temporary personnel PLUS support the delivery of OHSEH Training Courses i.e. managing safely, Manual handling, CoSHH etc.
- Support the Operations Department in developing a multi-skilled workforce, identify competency frameworks; training programmes; appropriate document trail to ensure full compliance to process through the pay structure.
- Ensure all our FLMs are equipped with a general understanding of employment law through training and development.
- Produce training materials for in-house training including e-learning packages.
- Evaluate training and development on site, with feedback questionnaires and discussions.
- Amend and review any training programme as necessary to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Support each function (both staff and shop floor) with the development and maintaining of training matrices.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date training records which can be referred to during any external audit.
- Support Quality with any audits which cover the training and development on site.
We are seeking a Training and Development professional who has successfully performed similar roles in a manufacturing environment, where there have been a large number of employees, so ideally you will have knowledge and experience of developing and delivering innovative training material.
This is an excellent role for an experienced L/D candidate who has very strong communication skills.
If you feel you have the right skills for the job, please apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.