£28.15 - 28.15 per hour
Learning and Development Cohort Leader
Whitley / Gaydon
This role is responsible for ensuring the consistent and efficient delivery of the Early Careers programmes from learner induction through to successful completion. This requires direct and regular engagement with a cohort of learners, their line managers, education providers and other internal and external stakeholders. You will review and monitor progression against agreed plans and milestones providing a variety of support and guidance.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective induction of all Early Careers starters ensuring corporate, local and academic programme aspects are addressed.
- Engage with Early Careers Governance team to prepare for new programmes.
- Ensure that supporting programme activities such as internally planned training activities, placements, rotations, team projects, business communication meetings, rate for stage reviews, and assessments are planned, communicated and delivered to a high standard.
- Establishing curriculums and pathways within Success Factors for other business lead enrichment activities which support engagement and speed to competency.
- Ensure that delivery by external providers is effective and to plan.
- Provide regular feedback to learners, line managers, business leaders and local HR teams on the progression and performance of their learners.
- Identifying strengths and development opportunities for each learner.
Key Performance Indicators
- Tracking of learner progress against criteria set for the programme
- On time reviews, quality of records, effective and timely performance management of learners.
- Timely completions, success rates and grade achieved
- Evaluation scores from learners` line managers
- Satisfaction, engagement and retention levels for Early careers learners Provider delivery against plan
Key Skills Required:
- Proven track record in supporting the delivery of apprenticeships / early careers programmes or other complex learning and development activities which have direct and regular engagement with the learner.
- Highly developed mentoring / coaching skills - able to adapt style and approach to situation and audience. A good understanding of academic and vocational qualifications, delivery and assessment approaches. Able to coach others in how to support apprentice / early careers learners e.g. through objective setting and performance management techniques.
- Comfortable using LMS / reporting systems to effectively and proactively deploy learning curriculums, manage progression of learners, build action plans, and keep relevant stakeholders informed. Able to demonstrate clear decision making capability taking responsibility for outcomes
- Knowledge of external Graduate programmes/benchmarking
- Knowledge in respect of content and purpose of apprenticeship standards.
- Knowledge ESFA delivery requirements - ideally within an automotive or manufacturing environment
- A working knowledge of approaches to professional registration and competency development (e.g. EngTech, IEng and CEng).
- Familiar with approaches to End Point Assessment.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.