A Learning and Development Administrator is required.
About the Position
An excellent opportunity is available for a Learning and Development Administrator, International zone. The Learning and Development Administrator sits within the Talent Development team within the People and Performance function . You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level, with a dual reporting to Head of Leadership Development and Functional Academy Manager . Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal and external stakeholders. Your primary responsibility will be to support the L&D team and manage content on the learning management portal.This will be a full-time contractual role for an initial 4-month assignment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Work experience working in an administrator / program coordinator role, with at least 6 months in an L&D function
- Knowledge - basic knowledge of the learning function and running training programs
- IT - must be proficient in using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams), some experience in managing aspects of an LMS is preferable
- Language Knowledge - English, fluent
- Excellent communication skills
You will be organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe. Multi-tasking and time management are not new to you.
Location(s): The Shard, London office (work from home during Covid-19 situation)
To apply for this position please contact email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.