Lean Six Sigma Expert Practitioner
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 DOE + bonus + car allowance West Midlands
A Lean/Six Sigma Consultant is required for this established consultancy practice based in the West Midlands. With a proud heritage of undertaking award winning transformation projects they are now looking to the future and planning for succession. This is an extremely interesting position and a great opportunity to join a progressive business with real plans for growth.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in Lean Six Sigma improvement techniques supported by a minimum of two years line management experience. As a degree qualified business improvement professional you will have significant experience of undertaking sustainable performance improvement projects. Industry sector knowledge could include Automotive, Aerospace, Rail, Utilities, Construction, Infrastructure or financial services. In addition you must have a real aptitude for people management and the ability influence and work with clients to develop a culture based on continuous improvement and teamwork.
To be considered for this Lean Six Sigma Expert Practitioner role position you must have or be:
- A thorough understanding of modern Lean improvement techniques.
- Extensive project management experience with a real eye for detail and a good understanding of collaborative planning.
- Self-motivated and confident with the ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Commercially orientated with the ability to build robust working relationships with client teams.
- Lead by example, setting high standards being able to influence and motivate.
- A real passion for delivering sustainable improvement, a hands on "doer" not afraid to lead from the front.
- Currently working as an internal business improvement specialist or consultant
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation.
- A relevant Engineering, Business or Management qualification to degree level or above.
- Undertaken a recognised programme of Lean or Six Sigma training and put this knowledge into practice.
This is a challenging and exciting home based role and you will work alongside and learn from experienced performance improvement professional. The work you undertake will generally be within the UK so a great deal of flexibility is required as you can expect to be working away from home during the week. As a small but well regarded consultancy business you will be involved in many exciting projects, based on your success the opportunity for progression to partner level is a distinct possibility.