Job title: Lean Process Improvements Facilitator
Salary Range: Competitive
A Lean Process Improvements Facilitator is required to join the Materials and Logistics Team with analytical and detailed continuous improvement methodology skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of Lean Methodologies within logistics and manufacturing functions within low volume, high value, highly regulated environments would be well received.
A global Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton, requires an inspirational Lean Process Improvements Facilitator who can lead improvement projects through to a satisfactory completion. Working within the Materials and Logistics Team as a Lean Process Improvements Facilitator, you will be required to:
- Drive and support Lean activities to enable continuous improvements.
- Analyse current work practices to identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitate Lean events including 5s, VSM, TPM and pull systems.
- Evaluation of benefits, costs and completion of spend justification.
- Undertake continuous improvement training and development.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensures good performance and record on appropriate system.
As the Lean Process Improvements Facilitator, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Work as part of the team to share ideas and facilitate lean events and workshops.
- Identify skills and training gaps and provide training to resolve, coach and drive lean principles by ensuring employee involvement.
- Participation in best practice, benchmark sharing and effective interface with other departmental staff.
- Team player with positive attitude, collaborative approach, strong leader, influencer, problem solving and analytical skills and computer literate.
- Green belt qualified/certified, with relevant experience of working with Lean methodologies/tools.
- Proven experience of leading lean projects and drive to sustain improvements.
- Experience of working in logistics and manufacturing processes, also in project management with multi-disciplined teams.
- Proven training experience including design and delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of leading Lean/CI improvement activities in a low volume, high value, highly regulated logistics and manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Lean/CI methodologies and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lean Process Improvements Facilitator role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.