Due to continued growth this global manufacturing and engineering business is actively seeking a dynamic Lean Manufacturing Manager
Salary: Circa £50,000 + 14% bonus, 7 % Pension + family health cover and life insurance
Suitable for: Lean Manufacturing Manager, Lean Manufacturing Lead, Continuous Improvement Manager
Reporting directly into the Plant Manager you will provide real leadership, direction and support to the local Senior Management Team as they start their cultural transformation to embed an improvement culture at all levels within the business.
- The CI Specialist is responsible to identify and improve the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiency's, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
- Plans, runs and controls strategic high impact improvement projects, focusing on simplification and performance improvement of productive and administrative processes.
- Supports the Value Stream management to define and select projects for execution.
- Acts as change agent and leads project teams to reach agreed process improvement targets; ensures that process improvements are maintained over time. Effectively applies lean methodology and enforces project standards leading to performance optimisation.
- Evaluate current business practices, looking for ways to improve practices, reduce costs, and make best use of the business resources.
- Develop plans, schedules and budgets for projects to improve existing processes.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Work with key stakeholders and Lean Champions to build sustainable change
- You are likely to be working in a senior Lean Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement role currently
- Experience in manufacturing and engineering is essential
- Strong knowledge of modern lean manufacturing techniques based on Toyota Production System or other equivalent system
- Able to influence others both at shop floor and senior management level
This role offers a great opportunity to join a well respected global manufacturing business and offers an outstanding career development opportunity.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Lean Manufacturing opportunity.