Due to continued growth this international manufacturer of high precision machined components is actively seeking a dynamic Lean Manufacturing Manager.
Salary: Circa £55,000 plus benefits
Suitable for: Lean Manufacturing Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Business Improvement Co-ordinator
Reporting in to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the organisation, planning, implementation and follow-through of continuous improvement initiatives established within the company's lean manufacturing operating model.
Main responsibilities will involve but not limited to:
- Facilitate successful "kaizen" events in line with business needs. Support all follow-throughs required and assist in sustaining improvement established during events. Monitor and close out issues
- Coordinate and deliver team-based lean training
- Provide external consulting services to other company or supplier operations
- Act as internal consultant and catalyst to assist individuals and teams in the application of Lean Manufacturing principles and techniques to improve operations
- Facilitate consistent/uniform approaches for visual controls and productivity measurements to be utilised throughout product teams and the factory
- Assist team leaders in team skills to support meeting management, project management, improvements, results, etc.
- In depth knowledge of continuous improvement & problem solving techniques
- Extensive experience in managing continuous improvement activities
- People management experience
- Application of the Toyota Production System and key techniques 5S, 8W, A3, OEE, Daily Management, TPM
- Demonstrates strong people management skills with the ability to motivate team members
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected international manufacturing business.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Lean Manufacturing Manager role.