Due to continued growth this global metals manufacturer is seeking a dynamic Continuous Improvement Coordinator.
Ideally you will be currently working as a Lean Manufacturing Engineer or Lean Project Leader.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day process improvements including the following tasks;
- Maintaining efficiency and quality in the work setting, drive value stream mapping and conduct root cause analysis.
- Work on continuous improvement projects, focusing on simplification and performance improvement of productive and administrative processes.
- Project engineering to reach agreed process improvement targets and ensures that improvements are maintained over time.
- Develop compliance audits, program evaluations and post implementation reviews to drive results.
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement projects.
- World Class Manufacturing skills beneficial.
- Six Sigma qualifications Green Belt and above desirable
- Hands-on experiences of implementing continuous improvement programs and frameworks or Lean solutions.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Analytical team player motivated by success of the company equipped with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Visio, Excel) and ERP systems like SAP.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for the this exciting lean manufacturing role.