Lean Manufacturing Business Partner
A Lean Manufacturing Specialist is required to support a Tier 1 Automotive company based in Banbury with the ongoing improvement or their manufacturing systems, including paint, assembly and moulding processes. This forward thinking and progressive automotive company seek an experienced Lean Specialist to join their manufacturing team.
As Lean Manufacturing Specialist you will evaluate current processes and have the ability to break the process down and use lean tools to improve the process in terms of timings, efficiencies or productivity. Working across the business areas the Lean Specialist will have strong skills in Lean, Six Sigma, VSM, and Kaizan and be proven in project managing successful projects previously.
Lean Manufacturing Business Partner:-
- Support continuous improvement projects to improve department performances on safety, up time, availability, maintenance, equipment modifications, plant, error proofing, technical systems and processes and cost down opportunities.
- Lead Kaizan workshops and schedules to achieve targeted savings.
- Ensure internal and external quality focus within area of responsibility, ensuring compliance with IATF 16949.
- Time and motion studies, line balancing.
- Creation of standardised work.
- Understanding of 8 wastes and 5S.
- Six Sigma Trained (Green Minimum)
- Strong skills in coaching, training and team building.
- Analytical, good communication and presentation skills.
Interest for this role will be high please apply to this advert to register your interest or contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd for more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.