about 1 year ago
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
A new start up business with an innovative and agile approach to manufacture is seeking to recruit a Lean Manager to take lead responsibility for achieving cycle time targets for the production line, driving the cycle time down in order to meet financial plans and to deploy and maintain a Lean culture and ethos throughout the organisation. As Lean Manager you will support the business with its unique expertise and technology, to achieve its goals in ramping up for volume manufacture.
The Lean Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering the cycle time reduction targets for Manufacturing
- Development of diagnostics to determine priority areas and track progress
- Leading cross functional activities on Yamazumi and kaizen events
- Working with the Quality team to ensure we are tracking yield throughout the process correctly and are able to deploy resource effectively to address root cause of failures
- In partnership with Quality, Production and Manufacturing Engineering delivering on end of line first pass yield targets
- Tracking of kaizens and working with the cross functional teams to close them out
- Coaching of team members in Lean tools
- Staying informed on industry best practise
- Define and specify external training deliverables that relate to Lean activities
- Development and deployment of the Bladon Operating System
- Be an integral part of the cross functional team to ensure successful new product introductions that meet launch targets
Qualifications & Experience;
- Demonstrable experience within an Lean Operations management role
- Capable of success in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven record of delivering improvement projects
- Significant experience within a Lean Manufacturing environment - ideally Automotive or Aerospace, including familiarity with Just In Time manufacture
- 6 Sigma / Lean Certification
If you have extensive experience within this field and the ability to deliver in a highly dynamic environment, please apply today or if you have any questions contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd. If you are a Lean Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company and use your skills and knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.