£Competitive Plus Benefits
Lean, VSM, 5S, 8D, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Waste Elimination
A Lean Co-Ordinator/Engineer is required with knowledge of process improvement, waste elimination, lean and VSM. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and need for additional support in the implementation of CI processes this world class automotive supplier, based in West Midlands requires a forward thinking, proactive Lean Co-Ordinator/Engineer with experience in waste elimination and process evaluation and improvements for a new permanent role. As a Lean Co-Ordinator/Engineer you will be required to:
- Support the implementation and maintenance of production improvement systems and processes
- Analyse production and logistic processes making recommendations for improvements to eliminate waste whilst improving efficiencies
- Train and mentor plant/departmental managers in lean tools and methodology to include VSM, 5S, SOP's, etc
The Lean Co-Ordinator/Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Lean manufacturing within a manufacturing environment having evaluated and implemented process improvement initiatives to eliminate waste
- Working knowledge of Lean, CI, VSM, Kaizen, 5S, 8D, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills allied with a hands-on approach to problem solving within a manufacturing arena
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Process Improvement, Lean and/or CI with strong problem solving skills (5S, 8D) seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based automotive company will offer you:
- £Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Excellent career progression and development within a global organisation
- Opportunity to work with some of the most prestigious brand sin the market place
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Process Improvement, Lean and Waste Elimination and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lean Co-Ordinator/Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email