Job title: Lean Business Analyst - Contract 6-12 months
Salary Range: Competitive day rates
Global engineering company - Aerospace
Sitting within the Manufacturing Strategy and Integration Department, you will be reporting into the Project Manager and will be responsible for the elements of the successful transition of a large manufacturing site which specialises in varied aerospace focused products.
As a Lean Business Analyst, you will be required to:
- Proactive communication with internal colleagues to understand the current state for specific projects.
- Responsible for the development of a Target Operating model for key areas of the business, creating a data driven model to support developing the function towards a world class performance.
- Analyse findings and create robust data driven options for future improvements.
- Support the project teams in making the recommended changes, help to resolve issues
- Ensure all projects are properly planned, budgeted, organised, directed, monitored and controlled to safely meet customer requirements & agreed timescales and company objectives
You will have the following skills or experience:
- Lean/Data Analyst Qualification
- Understanding of Metal Machining processes would be desirable
- Effective development of maintenance/shared service function
- Highly advanced experience of Microsoft Office package (Excel) is a must with strong interpersonal communications (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in an automotive, aerospace environment or a forward looking manufacturing organisation is essential.
- Ability to provide accurate work under pressure and have the flexibility and adaptability to the ever changing needs of the company.
- A self starter with the ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks on a timely basis.
- Positive attitude, who can motivate others.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are a Lean Analysis and want to be part of a team creating world class performance in an Aerospace or Automotive environment then please apply.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Evans at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446187.