£34.81 - 34.81 per hour
An experienced Leadership Development Coach is required to join an Automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
Rate - £34.81/hr Ltd rate (equals £27.12/hr PAYE rate)
This role sits in the Learning Academy and operates in an Agile metholody and mindset within the REFOCUS Leadership, Behaviour and Cultures transformation team. This role will have the responsibility for facilitating development sessions with senior stakeholders according to new REFOCUS leadership, behaviour and culture products. This role will also have responsibility for coaching senior stakeholders utilising leadership assessment reports.
- Delivery of learning to agreed level of evaluation and outcome - what is success for learning agreed upfront and tracked for each piece of learning
- Delivery of coaching programmes for senior stakeholders utilising leadership successor assessment reports
- Facilitation with senior leaders utilising new leadership, culture and behaviour products
- Utilise the outputs of leadership successor assessments to effectively coach senior stakeholders according to the REFOCUS leadership, culture and behaviour strategy and mindset
- Facilitate group and individual sessions utilising new leadership, culture and behaviour products
- Drive effective solutions and build effective working practices through collaboration with wider business communities and stakeholders
- Focus on change management of the approach to learning in order to support the building of a culture which ensures the business and its people are fit for the future, actively targeting duplication of effort and unnecessarily duplication of offering
- Keep abreast of external trends and practices which influence future needs and engage with external networks where necessary to grow and challenge approach for business
- Represent the Company's best interests and the employer brand and integrity when attending meetings and negotiating with external parties on a local and national level
- Track outcomes achieved from new solutions at a micro and macro level to confirm high quality, impactful experiences that deliver to outcomes agreed
- Extensive experience of working in a similar role with a proven track record of embedding new leadership frameworks, cultures and behaviours through facilitation and coaching
- Significant experience of facilitating leadership, culture and behavioural sessions with senior stakeholders at Exec and Director level both in group and in individual settings
- Significant experience of executive coaching with senior stakeholders at enterprise leader and C-suite -1 both in group and in individual settings
- Coaching qualification
Experience of coaching to defined successor assessment objectives
- Strong experience in building environments of trust by supporting stakeholders to speak openly and truthfully, listening attentively and treating each other respectfully
- Track record of stakeholder management and networking skills
- Skilled in influencing and contracting
- Strong analytical skills to gain insight and use it to inform choice, decisions, influencing approaches and interventions
- Competent in MS software packages
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (e.g. competencies, adult learning principles)
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong track record of successful Stakeholder Management, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business, its needs and how they link to the capability agenda.
- Experience of working with third party suppliers and partners.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.