Job title: Mass Production Scheduler - Lead
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
An experienced senior Mass Production Scheduler (MPS) with a proven track record and knowledge of mass production schedule creation and execution across a complex, global supply base is required. A fantastic opportunity for a senior supply chain professional to join one of the world's most respected and iconic luxury automotive brands at an exciting time in the company's history.
We are seeking a talented Lead Mass Production Scheduler with experience of leading mass production schedule creation and execution. As a Lead Production Scheduler, you should have a proven track record of planning within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment. Your main responsibilities will include:
Liaison with Sales & other related departments to ensure production plan reflects customer requirements.
- Create mass production build schedule.
- Allocate customer orders into vehicle 'slots' in the production schedule.
- Manage forecast management in the slots table.
- Update production volumes in system on a daily basis.
- Generate TLS and issue out to supply base
- Manage the sales order amendment process.
- Manage model year run out and run in planning.
- Liaise with Launch Team for the scheduling of Product Development cars within Mass Production schedule MPS.
- Ensure successful production schedule completion & control.
- Lead company-wide production schedule control via Control Centre.
- Ensure "Build to Sequence" across all areas.
- Manage & own all related production control related data.
- Utilise experience & data of production system to initiate continuous improvement across all related KPI's.
- Lead any special improvement activities, as required.
As a Lead Mass Production Scheduler, you should offer:
- Experience in vehicle or production planning, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Ability to communicate with tact/diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven Lead Mass Production Scheduler to make a real impact. In return for your extensive production scheduling skills and industry knowledge, you will be offered:
- Salary up to c. £48,000 + benefits package
- Career development and advancement opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of mass production scheduling and you are looking for a new career challenge, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lead Mass Production Scheduling role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email