Salary Range: up to £27.00 p/h LTD
Location: Gaydon, Castle Bromwich, Solihull, Halewood
Seeking an experienced Tooling and Launch Engineer with a solid understanding of Complex Pressed Tooled Parts.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Press Part development - Understanding in an automotive arena
- Experience in delivering launch activities supporting pressed part/Body in White assembled parts
- Experience in delivering launch activities supporting pressed part/Body in White assembled parts.
- Assisting the Tooling Engineer/nominated supplier during the build maturation phases of the project.
- Demonstrable experience in Launch, Tooling development, Supplier Technical Assistance in BIW.
- Be the direct link between the production plant and the suppliers/toolmakers/JLR tooling Engineer, responsible for ensuring appropriate, build support, reporting and issue resolution.
- Possess a suitable back ground in body construction/ press tool development
- Proven track record of project/programme delivery, through launch planning LQOS support activities
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent qualifications in a related field.
Locations: Gaydon, Castle Bromwich, Solihull, Halewood
This is a 12 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £27.00 LTD based at various locations.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.