Lead Engineer (Global Test Operations)-33591- up to £25.96/hr, Gaydon Warwickshire.
An experience Lead Engineer is required to manage Global Test Operations.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Practical experience of working in an engineering test environment.
- Proven history of sample assessment/investigation and report writing.
- Ability to manage / schedule and facilitate workload and deliver in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in a rig test environment in automotive, aerospace of a contract test provider.
- Practical experience of several differing testing techniques including; static body test, structural durability & environmental testing techniques.
- Practical experience of running/managing test programmes.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of engineering staff and management personnel from Senior Board level through to design engineers, test engineers and fitters to support development of test rigs and localisation programmes, being English speaking and ability to interact with differing foreign nationality personnel on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of engineering first principles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.