- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Creative design & styling
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60928
Title: Lead Studio Engineer - 37730
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £40.66/hr Ltd (PAYE option also available)
Lead Studio Engineer
- CATIA V5 experience essential, TCE experience desirable.
- Broad understanding of Design, modelling and Studio Engineering process, vehicle packaging, BIW, exterior trim, lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering.
- People Skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Concept/ studio engineering experience
- Creation of concept solutions to design challenges experience to include BiW, body & trim, electrical and vehicle packaging
- TCE experience preferred
- Working with clay modelling team preferred
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.