4 months ago
Lead Software Engineer
We currently have an exclusive opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to join a multidiscipline motor drive and advanced control group. You must be experienced in embedded C programming language and high-level design, testing and debugging of code ideally working on bare machine products.
The role is based in the South West UK with a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
- Developing real time embedded C software to drive digital motors and product control systems.
- Provide technical ownership of software components driving their design, development and validation though to mass volume production.
- Documenting software requirements, design and implementation.
- Technical leadership skills
- Degree in engineering or numerate discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in microcontroller driver and control system development.
- Strong background in real time embedded C.
- Software configuration management
- Experience with software verification strategies including unit testing.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software engineer to develop their career and work in a highly dynamic, high technology environment. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension and benefits package.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Lead Software Engineer please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.