Competitive Salary and Bonus
Lead Regulatory Specialist - Wiltshire
Our Client is a global technology enterprise, providing new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. Based on their growth in new technologies including medical devices, within their 'New Product Innovation' & 'Research' teams, it is the role of the Lead Regulatory Specialist to work across the full range of current and future products, ensuring that all relevant compliance or approval risks are identified and mitigated, while developing and communicating an efficient regulatory product compliance & approvals strategy.
Within the 'New Product Innovation' team the regulatory specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing regulatory and compliance strategies in new and exciting categories, ensuring that products are approved as required by global regulations, collaborating closely with our global networks.
Main Accountabilities and Duties
- Ensure efficient and effective communication between new projects, the compliance and approvals team and local commercial teams around the globe.
- Compile the global compliance strategy and relevant requirements for new research or technology.
- Implement the regulatory strategy, ensuring product compliance, approvals and notifications are in place in our Clients' markets.
- Give specific guidance to design & commercial teams based on requirements from the relevant standards or legislation.
- Communicate relevant project and product risks as appropriate.
- Review product, packaging and labelling against regulatory requirements.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject or similar
- Experience of using international standards and regulations with a particular focus on cosmetics or OTC products.
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on company machines
If you feel you have the experience and interest to work within this organisation which is focused on product innovation, then please apply directly or contact Matthew Heath (email@example.com)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.