Job title: Lead Programme Timing Control Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00 - £21.51ph
Location: Whitley with occasional travel to Gaydon
A Lead Programme Timing Control Engineer is required with knowledge of delivering projects to time/cost and quality within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires an Lead Programme Timing Control Engineer who has experience of Programme management or a background in Powertrain components/system delivery on a contract basis. As aTiming Control Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Creation and monitoring of the project timing plan are the key responsibilities.
- Coordinate project activities with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Support programme meetings (Programme Steering Team, build meeting, CMM) and lead the weekly commodity plan review meeting.
- Track commodity delivery through the CCDS process.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering background would be a significant benefit. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. High level of computer literacy especially MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Planning major commodity experience
- Proven track record of delivering projects to time/cost/quality. High levels of drive, personal organisation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure are essential. Able to deliver with minimum supervision. Cross functional communication experience at different levels
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the the role (34831) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.