- Sector: Additive Manufacturing
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Justin Wainwright
- Contact Email: Justin.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 889267
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59858
Lead Product Manager
Permanent position - Hungerford, Berkshire
Salary + excellent bonus and benefits scheme.
We have an interesting opportunity for a Lead Product Manager to join our client whose market focus is on mixing and dispensing systems for the adhesives and dental markets, precise application systems for liquid colour cosmetics and beauty accessories as well as one- and two-component applications systems for healthcare markets.
As the Lead Product Manager you will be required to:
- Support segment market research activities through customer and end-user interaction with the Marketing team, Identifying and anticipating trends, risks and opportunities.
- Supporting the segment three-year strategy and setting of Annual Breakthrough Objectives.
- Establishing and maintaining competitive landscape and developing sell-against strategies for increased share and protection of core business.
- Leading the channel to market strategy, direct vs. distributor.
- Managing product roadmap, lifecycle (cradle to grave) strategy and portfolio simplification.
- Delivering input for product innovation and development. Prioritising best bets that support short and long term growth objectives and unmet market needs.
- Leading the assessment and execution of market-driven new product and services opportunities.
- Collaborating with Marketing & Sales on product launches and promotional campaigns.
- Development of pricing & positioning strategies and analysis with Sales, Marketing and Channel Partners.
- Delivering training rhythm on product and application together with Marketing, providing sales tools and coach value-selling to the commercial team.
- Monitoring reporting and managing financial health and profitable growth of product portfolio.
- Championing sustainability, product safety and technical regulatory compliance.
- Collaborating with Sales and Supply chain to identify and support management of risks and opportunities in the orders and revenue pipeline.
- Ensuring product related content of ERP system, defining sales articles, product book and hierarchy and current pricing.
- Responsiveness of customer issue resolution
Skills or experience required for the Lead Product Manager role:
- A number of years Product Line Leadership experience in a relevant field.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to Influence and drive projects to completion in a matrix business structure.
- P&L business acumen.
- Understanding of pricing, marketing and sales strategies
- To be creative, collaborative and prepared to take calculated risks.
- Be a digital champion and data-savvy
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Product Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.