- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Justin Wainwright
- Contact Email: Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 889267
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58851
Job Title: Lead Product Manager
Location: Hungerford, Berkshire
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 negotiable + benefits
Our customer is the market leading brand for hand-held sealant and adhesive dispensers. Due to an increase in projects they are looking for a Product Manager to join thier team in Berkshire.
The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for the development & implementation of the vision & commercial strategy for the Dispenser product portfolio.
Duties of the role:
- Support segment market research activities through customer & end-user interaction with the Marketing team. Identify and anticipate trends, risks and opportunities
- Support the segment three year strategy and setting of Annual Breakthrough Objectives
- Establish and maintain competitive landscape and develop sell-against strategies for increased share and protection of core business
- Lead channel to market strategy, direct vs. distributor
- Manage Product roadmap, life-cycle (cradle to grave) strategy and portfolio simplification
- Deliver input for product innovation and development. Prioritise best bets that support short and long term growth objectives and unmet market needs.
- Lead the assessment and execution of market-driven new product and services opportunities.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales on product launches and promotional campaigns
- Own development of pricing & positioning strategies and analysis with Sales, Marketing and Channel Partners
- Deliver training rhythm on product, application and, together with Marketing, provide sales tools and coach value-selling to the commercial team.
- Monitor, report and manage financial health and profitable growth of product portfolio.
- Champion sustainability, product safety and technical regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with Sales and Supply chain to identify and support management of risks and opportunities in the orders and revenue pipeline.
- Ensure product related content of ERP system, defining sales articles, product book and hierarchy & current pricing
- Own responsiveness of customer issue resolution
Experience and qualifications required:
- Product line leadership experience in a relevant field
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to influence and drive projects to completion in a matrix business structure
- P&L business acumen
- Understanding of pricing, marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to prioritise in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative, collaborative and prepared to take calculated risks
- Digital champion and data-savvy
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Native speaker / Fluent in English. Fluency in other languages would be beneficial
If you're potentially interested, please contact Justin Wainwright or apply as soon as possible. email@example.com 01268 889267
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.