- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 02 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59033
Job Title: Lead Model Based Systems Engineer
We currently have an exclusive opportunity for a Lead Systems Engineer to join a multidiscipline R and D group. You must be experienced in Systems Engineering principles including requirements gathering, system architecture development.
The role is based in Wiltshire with a very competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
- Translate complex product visions into end-user, business and product requirements.
- Use model based methods to develop system architectures for new products.
- Work collaboratively with other engineering teams to censure clarity of work packages, manage trade studies and resolve engineering issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our overarching systems engineering capability including methods, tools and training materials.
- Ability to clearly disseminate technical data.
- Degree in an engineering subject.
- Hands on experience using tools like MATLAB and Simulink.
- Recent experience building architectural models using Sparx or SyML
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Engineer to develop their career in a market leading company. In return for your experience, this Wiltshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- Superb benefits plan and facilities.
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects.
Interviews for the Lead Systems Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.