Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires a Lead Mobile Android IOS Developer to join a world famous cutting edge technology company based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
Lead Mobile Developer - iOS/Android
Are you an experienced iOS or Android Developer, with a passion for applying new technologies? You are able to take a high-level concept through to a well-thought-out technical blueprint? You are enthusiastic about App and IoT, and are able to be creative about how new technologies can be applied to adding value to our products? This is the role for you!
We have a growing range of internet-connected products, including our robot vacuum cleaners, air purifiers and lights. Our mobile app, is one of the key components in providing greater intelligence, understanding, and control to our connected devices. We are passionate about ensuring our connected platform meets the same high standards as the rest of the engineering team. We are looking for an iOS or Android Developer to join the team developing new concepts for our connected platform.
- Rapidly building prototypes of new app/IoT features and understanding their technical feasibility
- Working closely with the immediate team of embedded and Cloud developers, as well as feature designers and UI/UX designers
- Converting an app/IoT concept to a well-designed proposed architecture
- Presenting and explaining technologies and concepts, often conveying technical detail to non-technical stakeholders
- Identifying new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards
- Conveying final proposed design and technologies to production teams, highlighting design rationale and relevant research
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Willing to work in other areas of technology as the needs of the team dictate
- iOS (Swift) and/or Android (Java and Kotlin) development experience to a good level of understanding
- Comfortable with rapid development and research to de-risk and demonstrate concepts, rather than code perfection
- Experience of Cloud, embedded, web and/or Unity is a plus
- Confident presenting technical work to a range of stakeholders
- Good appreciation of trends in App, SmartHome and IoT
- Experience working in an Agile software environment, ideally Confluence/Jira
- You can to work at our Bristol office 3-4 days per week (dependent on current Government restrictions)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on our products
- Flexible Working
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.