Isle of Man, Isle of Man
£50000.00 - £56000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Lead Manufacturing Engineer
Around £50,000 +
Isle of Man
Engineering/Aerospace/ Precision Engineering/ Milling/ Turning/ NPI/ CAD/ NC programming
A Lead Manufacturing Engineer is required with knowledge of NPI and machining process and procedures. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received to work for an established company with a great working environment.
Due to expansion this company, based on the Isle of Man requires a skilled Lead Manufacturing Engineer with aerospace or precision engineering experience for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives relevant to the manufacturing team.
- Generate NC programs and proving out process.
- Interpret customer drawings, CAD models and specifications.
- Process capability of manufacturing processes.
- Communicate well with others raising technical issues to ensure deadlines are met and productivity levels are kept high.
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Precision engineering background.
- Programmer/setter levels of experience
- An ability to work to very tight tolerances up to five microns.
- Vericut NC Program knowledge (desirable)
- Varimetrix system knowledge (desirable)
- Have an extensive manufacturing engineering background machining based.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of continuous improvement and NC Program generation to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Isle of Man-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fully catering relocation package
- Excellent local environment
- Paid interview flights
- Upon offer, the successful candidate (and their family) will be flown out to look round the Isle.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing procedures and have and aerospace background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lead Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.