Title: CRM and Customer Service Data Specialist
The ideal candidate will have CRM and customer data experience, heavily focussed customer service experience. Working with the customer to deliver expectations.
Come join our team of enthusiastic marketing professionals, dedicated to lead generation and management, by developing cutting-edge strategy and implementing new functionality and best-practices across 19 European markets.
- Project Management Skills - ability to deliver projects whilst coordinating with stakeholders cross functionally
- Process Driven and Analytical Mind-set
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Highly numerate, exposure to graphs and data modelling.
- Experience with CRM and Lead Management systems and processes, or related Sales / Marketing experience is preferred
- Project management experience, with an ability to coordinate cross functional stakeholders to deliver tasks
- Analytical Mind-Set
- Automotive industry experience is preferred, but not essential
- Working knowledge of Agile IT methods is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to passionately articulate the voice of the customer
- Awareness of GDPR
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player, with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation, using appropriate communication style and tone
- Ability and resourcefulness to thrive in a fast paced and agile environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Energy, vibrancy and drive for results
- Understanding of and ability to interpret and manipulate metrics, analytics and data to produce actionable insights
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Thorough understanding and work experience gained working within a Marketing & Sales environment is a must.
** THIS POSTION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.