Job Title: Lead Engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract length: 6 months
A Lead Engineer is required to join an industry-leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden, on a six month contract.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for active damping, tyre pressure monitoring and other wheel suspension systems for our vehicle platforms.
You will work closely together with System Engineers, System Managers, Suppliers, Sourcing and Quality assurance.
The main tasks will be:
- Perform system development that meets the functional requirements
- Design and specify sub-systems and components that meet the functional requirements
- Drives the component development towards suppliers according to requirements
- Specify and follow up testing and validation at suppliers and at CEVT
- Support the defined release routines and release plans
- Drive the work towards suppliers
Essential Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience of development and specification of systems and components for automotive use
- Experience of working with System Weaver or Elektra
- Experience in leading supplier work
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- A flexible mindset
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Mandarin Chinese is an advantage
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Documented experience from working with Automotive Product Development or Testing
- Good knowledge of the ISO26262 automotive safety standard
- Interest in Cars and vehicle dynamics
- Swedish driving licence
Software and IT:
- System Weaver
- Team Center
- CAD (Catia)
- Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and interested in finding solutions with other people/teams.
- Willing to help others and to ask for help when needed.
- Have an openness and awareness of Asian, European and foreign cultures.
- Well-structured personality
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.