- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58953
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently looking for a Lead Engineer - System and Controls for a Global Automotive compnay. Please see below what the role entails
You can work at any of their sites in Liverpool, Manchester, Woking, Falkirk, with remote working options
Your Dream Role
- Guide a team of our skilled engineers to design, develop and maintain whole vehicle electronic control architectures and associated software applications.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring reliable and safe compliance in global markets and adoption of, or compatibility with relevant emerging systems and technologies.
- Lead and undertake the design, development, verification and on-time delivery of control architectures and software for new and existing products and systems throughout product and application lifecycles.
- Ensure software management, development and revision control processes provide traceability and controlled access to vehicle software applications and documentation through effective Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Our customers mean a lot to us. Interface directly with internal and external customers on technical issues and requirements capture, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- We are a fast-paced business with priorities shifting all the time. No two days will be the same and you will get involved in things you wouldn't anywhere else.
- Learn from the best. All of this will give you the right skills and experience to develop your career further.
- Experience in a similar Engineering position from the Automotive industry.
- We would also welcome those from mobile plant, rail and rolling stock, aerospace, marine, or other similarly complex manufacturing and engineering companies.
- Have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage projects and guide teams both on site and remotely.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and tools, e.g. CAN, LIN, IP.
- Experience of model-based software development in Simulink/Stateflow.
- Bright, analytical, with a curious mind. Unafraid to challenge the status quo, constantly improving the way we do things.
- Relationship building will come easily to you with the confidence to communicate with a variety of different stakeholders across all levels of seniority.
- Things can be hectic here. You will have the ability to plan and delivery concurrent tasks and projects.
- Generally, someone who fits into our culture - approachable, with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- A competitive salary package - we aim to reward our people at the level they deserve.
- A half day every Friday. Yes, every Friday. A long weekend, every weekend.
- The opportunity to work for a company doing amazing things for our environment. You will have a real input into how we do this.
- You will work with some incredibly intelligent and driven people and get involved with complex projects which you won't find anywhere else.
- We don't employ people and tell them what to do. You will have the opportunity to change and improve the way we do things which is always good for your personal development.
Suitably qualified and experienced Lead Engineer - System and Controls Engineers should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44 (0) 1926963291 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.