This team is one of the most experienced of its type in the UK and has the knowledge and talent to hold its own against the best body engineers anywhere in the world. From iconic body styling to interior detail, from doors and windows to whole cabin systems, everything about our vehicles has to be perfect. It's what customers expect from a luxury brand. It's what this team makes happen.
Join them, and you'll help us to stay at the forefront of vehicle innovation and research, and to build on our position as a highly competitive brand in a highly competitive marketplace.
As the Lead Engineer for Rear Lids Structure and Trim, you'll become part of an evolving department within Body Engineering. You'll develop advanced feature strategies and lead content delivery across programmes, as well as exposure to a variety of components, systems, suppliers and functions; playing a key part in driving robustness and quality into the Lids Mechanisms team.
To apply for this position you will require:
- Ability to define and design activities, and interface with the engineering, purchasing, programmes, marketing and manufacturing functions
- Experience liaising with suppliers.
- Manage system compatibility issues and support system strategy development for components and features.
- A passion for automotive technology and experience of Closures, Trim, Composites or Body In White Tailgates are essential.
- You'll also have experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a project environment.
- Ideally educated to a degree level