about 2 months ago
Lead Engineer – Electric Powertrain - Coventry - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Lead Engineer – Electric Powertrain is required to work on the development of new and highly innovative EV and hybrid vehicle programmes. This will involve the application of power electronics, electric machines and associated control technology. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented engineer to turn their ideas into reality, from blank page concepts to outstanding designs.
As Lead Engineer – Electric Powertrain – you will be required to
- Lead the development of the Electric Powertrain for various new vehicle platforms.
- Provide effective technical management, analysis, planning, monitoring and design expertise in conjunction with all other related project areas.
- To provide specialist technical knowledge in the field of electric machines and drives for automotive traction applications.
- Work closely with current and future collaborative partners.
- To be responsible for test and development activities
- To disseminate project output by reports, presentations and other suitable methods.
As Lead Engineer – Electric Powertrain – you will have
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of technical leadership of electric powertrain designs and deliverables.
- The ability to manage multi-disciplined, complex, technical projects.
- The ability to supervise and support junior engineers.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electric Powertrain Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.