over 1 year ago
Lead Engineer NVH
Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits
The NVH team is responsible for conducting simulation and development of NVH performance in advanced and vehicle NPI programmes, technology benchmarking and methods development.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer for NVH and Dynamics, the NVH Lead Engineer will plan and lead project and NVH input, conduct vehicle evaluation and development activities and will be responsible for reporting and presenting project output as required.
The role will consist of:
- Management of development and CAE workstreams
- To act as NVH advisor / consultant on multiple engineering projects
- To provide support to design and engineering teams in the UK and India
- NVH attribute management
- Identification and delivery of customer NVH requirements
- Benchmarking and target setting
- Support and or conduct data acquisition, analysis and drive appraisal activities
- Define and implement component and system tests
- Analysis of CAE and test data
- Ensure deliverables are met for each project milestone
- Develop refinement improvement strategies for vehicle and or powertrain
- Reporting and presenting of NVH results and status
- Report directly to lead engineer NVH and dynamics
Candidates should be aware that travel to India on a frequent basis will be required for this role. Travel to test facilities, suppliers and other locations worldwide will also be necessary.
Candidate should be degree qualified or equivalent within mechanical engineering or a similar discipline and should demonstrate a depth of knowledge in NVH and product development systems.