£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
Lead Engineer (NVH)
£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
NVH, Lead, Engineering, Design, Development, Test, Build, Prototype, CAE, Benchmarking, Methods
Want to work for a forward thinking organisation that provide innovation solutions to some of the automotive industries most challenging technical problems within the development of new vehicles and platforms? We are looking for an experienced and innovative Lead Engineer (NVH) who has the ability to take NVH products from initial design concepts through all development and prototype phases and through to effective launch for development of new vehicles and associated attributes.
The role of Lead Engineer (NVH) will be to lead the design, development, test and build of concept and prototype parts/systems providing details analysis and feedback on all NVH issues and solutions to associated concerns. A hands-on, approach and can-do attitude are essential, as is the ability to communicate effective across internal teams, customers and other office locations globally in a constructive and energetic way, while providing technical expertise within NVH across the full vehicle.
As a Lead Engineer (NVH) your main responsibilities will include;
- Management of NVH development work streams
- To act as NVH advisor/consultant on multiple engineering projects
- To provide NVH support to design and engineering teams in the UK and India
- NVH attribute management
- Identification and delivery of customer NVH requirements
- Benchmarking and target setting
- Support and/or conduct data acquisition, analysis and drive appraisal activities
- Define and implement component and system tests
- Analysis of CAE and test data
- Ensure deliverables are met for each project milestone
- Develop Refinement improvement strategies (Vehicle and/or Powertrain)
- Reporting and presenting of NVH results and status
- Report directly to Head of Vehicle Attributes
You will bring to the role:
- Demonstrates appropriate depth of knowledge within NVH attributes and associated product areas within full vehicle development programs (preferably EV)
- Effective leadership in managing teams and the delivery of products within a innovation arena
- Capable of defining, developing and managing a project autonomously with minimal need for support
- Experience of NVH test, development, test methodology, NVH instrumentation and their applications.
- Strong problem solving and coordination skills used to deliver critical projects with time and budgetary constraints.
- Strong communication skills having the ability to build relationships and pull together cross functional teams to ensure effective solutions are provided within all areas of product development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge leading teams and product development activities with the development of NVH systems across full vehicle programs and are seeking an highly innovative company that will provide career progress and an opportunity to influence product development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lead Engineer (NVH) role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.