Lead Engineer - HVAC and Cooling Systems - Electric Vehicle - Coventry - Perm/Contract £40k - £60k DOE
Searching for an automotive product development job with the opportunity to work on a highly innovative EV programme?
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Lead Engineer with a specialism in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and cooling systems to provide technical leadership in the design and development of concept vehicles. This will involve working with the team to determine the design strategy, participating in planning reviews, and being responsible for design and development activities to meet project goals.
What you will do
- To lead the development of HVAC and cooling systems for various new vehicle platforms.
- To provide specialist technical leadership in the field of HVAC and cooling system for hybrid battery electric and gasoline vehicles
- To be responsible for the analysis and related test and development activities for the technical area both externally and in the project workshops
- To establish collaborative test, research and product development activities with partner organisations and suppliers
- To disseminate project output using appropriate tools such as project reports, presentations
- To manage a small team of engineers, providing supervision, mentoring and support
What you will need
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of technical leadership in HVAC and cooling systems
- Experience of HVAC and cooling systems design and development
- An understanding of the capabilities of HVAC and cooling systems equipment and software used within the automotive industry
- Strong leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What you will get
As Lead Engineer HVAC and Cooling Systems
- Experience of working on a highly innovative EV project
- The chance to work in excellent facilities
- Competitive salary/rate and benefits
Suitably qualified and experienced HVAC Engineers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.