Lead Engineer – Electromagnetic Systems - Newcastle Upon Tyne - £ Exceptional DOE
A Lead Engineer – Electromagnetic Systems is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Our client uses expert knowledge to design and manufacture electric drive technologies. This position will lead the electromagnetic design and development for electric vehicle systems across a wide range of sectors including prestige passenger car, aerospace, commercial vehicle, off-highway and agriculture applications.
As Lead Engineer – Electromagnetic Systems - you will be required to
- Specify, design and simulate new electromagnetic drivetrain technologies including motor drive integration.
- Demonstrate a respected understanding of electric motor and inverter development and the associated electromagnetic analysis and simulation techniques.
- Lead design reviews of new and existing designs.
- Work with material suppliers to maximise the electromagnetic performance of designs.
- Approve drawings and Engineering Change Requests.
As Lead Engineer – Electromagnetic Systems - you will have
- Experience working with academic and industrial partners in multi-disciplinary projects and delivering on time and on budget to a demonstrable high standard.
- Strong product development skills with the ability to propose ideas and get engagement from both industry and academia.
- Experience of presenting to industry peers.
- Strong technical and leadership qualities, and technical credibility within the electrification community.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work in cross-business teams and build a rapport with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- Financial and business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electromagnetics Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.