- Sector: IT & Cyber security
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59458
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are currently looking for a Lead Engineer who has a knowledge in Cyber Security within the Automotive sector. Please see the details regarding the role and skills they are looking for.
Location:- Work for home with occasional visits to their sites either in Merseyside, Berkshire or Glasgow
Your Dream Role
- Lead the development of cyber security requirements, cyber security management system and implement the security plan for projects across all their products.
- An exciting opportunity to be the leading subject matter expert within vehicle cyber security.
- Undertake cyber security activities in the development phases of the security lifecycle and the Engineering Product Development process.
- Initiate and lead production vehicle security audits.
- Partner with Engineers delivering cyber security work products to provide assistance, guidance, and ongoing support.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Cyber Security Management system on behalf of Engineering and support similar activities across the business functions.
- Develop and delivery of training and coaching for cyber security and best practice.
- Strive to continuously improve and develop the security
- Influence design decisions and educate stakeholders by presenting reasoned safety analysis and arguments. Generate technical documentation to a high standard for internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of cyber security management system implementation or use.
- You will bring a detailed understanding and experience of cyber security analysis, vehicle electrical systems and controls.
- Demonstrable experience of ISO21434 or equivalent cyber security standards and an awareness of UN ECE reg 155 and reg 156.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of delivering and documenting projects to meet customer and business expectations.
- Knowledge of communication protocols and tools, e.g. CAN, LIN, IP Experience.
- Experience of wireless connectivity systems (e.g. 4G, 5G, WiFi, bluetooth)
- Relationship building will come easily to you. You will be confident and won't shy away from working with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Driven, curious, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of work at all times.
- Things can be hectic here. You will have the ability to plan and deliver concurrent tasks and projects, thriving under pressure.
- Generally, someone who is approachable, with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply by contacting Paul Coates at Jonathan Lee Recruitment 01926 963 292 or by emailing their CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.