Lead Engineer & Domain Owner - ADAS - Electric Vehicle - South West - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
As Lead Engineer you will own the delivery of the ADAS system. This vital role involves working with internal System, HW, SW, packaging, EDS, HMI teams and with suppliers (Tier 1 and 2) for the development, verification and validation of the unit / sub-system, followed by integration into the main electric vehicle architecture.
As Lead Engineer & Domain Owner - ADAS, you will be required to:
- Capture functional and non-functional requirements.
- Specify, design, build and test, real time electronics systems from concept to production, directly or via Tier 1 suppliers.
- Work with Tier 1 suppliers and internal teams (System, HW, SW, Testing, Packaging etc..) for the Verification & Validation and integration development of the unit(s) into the main system
- Perform project planning and task prioritisation activities to support the project manager.
- Organise and run technical gate reviews.
- Demonstrate strong communication and supplier management skills.
As Lead Engineer & Domain Owner - ADAS, you will have:
- A proven track records of requirement capturing (preferably using Doors)
- At least a Degree level qualification in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
- 5-10 years experience of development of electronics units, directly and via Tier 1 suppliers
- Some experience of hardware unit design and writing software, with a preference for embedded software/firmware.
- An understanding of Robust Design methods, FMEAs, QMS.
- Significant experience/appreciation of quality and process assurance.
What you will get:
- An excellent salary and benefits package, whilst working on a highly-rewarding project.
- Training, support and career advancement.
Suitably qualified and experienced ADAS Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .