An experienced Lead Engineer is required to join an automotive OEM.
The Lead Engineer will take on responsibility for managing key deliverables, financial and technical metrics, generate summary reports & represent ME in regular programme. With a strong focus on the quality of your work, you'll also need to have the business and planning acumen to drive the business forward.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- "6" Pillars of Programme Management: Delivery, Quality, Cost, People, Environment, Safety
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
ME Technology Management & Engineers - Body in White, Trim & Final, T&PPG etc.
Programme Leaders / Module Leaders
Design & Manufacturing
Forward Model Architecture
Vehicle Engineering Leaders
Plant Management / Engineers Launch Management / Engineers
- Strong communication & leadership skills thus promoting interdepartmental teamwork
- Strong organisational / time management skills
- Adaptable and self-motivating
- Previous Programme Management experience
- Experience within the Automotive / Manufacturing sector
- Understanding of manufacturing processes combined with knowledge of Product & Launch processes
- Business & financial acumen & a strong analytical capability
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Personal Profile Essential:
- A passion for the automotive industry and the future potential of the automotive sector
- Strong project management capabilities with excellent execution skills and the ability to multitask
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Be able to adapt to change within concept phases and work within a flexible changing environment
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.