Title: Lead Emissions Calibration Engineer - 54127
Location: Basildon, Essex
Contract: Competitive (Inside IR35)
Division: Product Development
Lead Emissions Calibration Engineer, Gasoline EcoBoost Emissions Calibrator: Responsible for the planning and testing of all variants of EcoBoost to ensure they are compliant with market emissions targets.
- Demonstrated Capability of Gasoline Powerpack Systems Development on high complexity applications.
- Calibration development practices and tools.
- PCM Software and hardware development processes.
- Ability to develop and communicate emissions plans/issues with the flexibility to deliver.
- Strong understanding of emissions calibration and homologation for gasoline fuels including E85.
- Able to use ATI to flash vehicles and assess data.
- Must be a good team player and able to communicate well with a willingness to support the team and assist others.
- Experience of Gasoline Engine Calibration and working with Emissions.
- BEng / BSc - Engineering Degree.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.