- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 03 November 2021
- Job Ref: 57864
Calibration Engineer (Gasoline/Hybrid) - 54458
Rate £20 - £35 per hour (Inside IR35)
Calibration (Gasoline/Hybrid) Engineer - Gasoline EcoBoost/Hybrid Calibrator
Calibration role across a range of responsibilities including the planning and testing of all variants of EcoBoost to ensure they are compliant with market emissions targets
- Demonstrated Capability of Gasoline/Hybrid Powerpack Systems Development on high complexity applications
- Calibration development practices and tools
- PCM Software and hardware development processes.
- Ability to develop and communicate plans/issues with the flexibility to deliver
- Able to use ATI to flash vehicles and assess data
- Strong understanding of emissions calibration and homologation for gasoline fuels including challenges of hybridisation
- Must be a good team player and able to communicate well with a willingness to support the team and assist others
3+ Years prior experience of Engine Calibration
Emissions Calibration experience preferred
BEng / BSc Engineering Degree
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.