- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 08 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61254
A great opportunity for a Electronics Engineer to join an award-winning personal mobility manufacturer based in Greenford. The role of Lead Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the development of low-cost and high reliability electronics onto existing and future platforms, as well as development of internal prototypes and test equipment. Candidates with knowledge and/or experience of Systems Engineering principles, e.g. Requirements, Traceability, etc, would be well received.
The Lead Electronics Engineer will be responsible for designing, analysing, and verifying electronics for consumer facing products, internal prototypes and test equipment including:
- Management of a small electronics team, including planning, tasking, and technical development
- Driving improvements and quality into all of the electronics, including policy, process and detailed design
- Working with Systems and Software Engineers to develop requirements and architectures, resolve complex systematic issues and integrate software onto hardware
- Working with manufacturers to establish production lines and test equipment for electronic product lines
The Lead Electronics Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering subject
- Experience designing inverters and/or power electronics, microcontrollers, digital and analog electronics
- Experience of either managing PCB layouts or doing them yourself
- Experience designing for EMC in a power electronics context
- Experience of working with electronic manufacturing in a moderate volume commercial or automotive context
- Experience of defining and performing set-to-work and verification and validation, including simulation, worst-case analysis, bench testing
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of working with electronic manufacturing in a moderate volume commercial or automotive context to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Greenford based company will offer you:
- A choice of working hours, including a 9-day fortnight (i.e. every other Friday off)
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available for this role. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Lead Electronics Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lead Electronics Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.