Lead EDS Engineer - 34773 - up to £31.10/hr - Electrical Engineering
A Lead EDS Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- EDS technical skills - understands technical requirements for delivery of vehicle EDS. Can identify key EDS standards and design requirements. Maintains DPa tracker and sets up RMDV for EDS.
- Supports the delivery of the EDS commodity including cost, weight, quality and functional performance. Supplier Management
- Will need to interact and work closely with many other business functions, such as Marketing and Sales, Manufacturing, Special Vehicles and Suppliers.
- Self starter able to sustain a high, multitask workload.
- Combine Engineering with business skills Good communication skills and leadership
- Must be computer literate, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and easily adapt to company specific systems (previous knowledge in WERS, AIMS, RMDV, ECRs would be a benefit but not essential as training can be provided).
- Ability to work within a team or alone with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Must have good presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate to all levels within the company (production line to director level).
- A working knowledge of Change Control, Product Definition and Change Management processes are desirable in order to support the review of feasible product actions, and so ensure robust implementation and compatibility with downstream systems through to production.
- Experience of Automotive Engineering design, development and delivery.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.