about 1 month ago
Lead E-Drives Systems Engineer – Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
A Lead E-Drives Systems Engineer is required for a high-technology consultancy. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge automotive and off-highway products. You will be involved in all stages of the life cycle of inverters, motors and other products for electrified drivetrains, from the architecture to the production, through the design and the validation. You will be at the forefront to support the various production lines, around the globe. You will be part of a team involving experts from all fields, and will need to be imaginative and creative in order to ensure the efficiency and the quality of a diverse range of electrification projects.
As Lead E-Drives Systems Engineer – you will be required to
- Lead customer interactions for all aspects related to e-drive systems;
- In accordance with the development phases, define the technical requirements of the systems in close collaboration with other departments and global tech centres;
- Lead systems engineering design reviews and produce related documentation;
- Plan and monitor design activities for a given product, from architecture to production;
- Represent the company as a technical expert when meeting with customers ;
- Leading the problem solving exercises of quality concerns;
- Participate and contribute to the implementation and updating of the design process, definition of requirements and technical specifications for e-drive systems;
- Contribute to the research and development of new technologies for electronic products;
- Manage and liaise with external service providers and other electrification tech centres.
As Lead E-Drives Systems Engineer – you will have
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical or software engineering; master of science or PhD preferred ;
- Knowledge of electrodynamic systems (electric motors, inverters);
- Ability to work under pressure and in an environment with changing priorities;
- Relevant experience in requirements management tools (eg Polarion, Doors, others)
- Minimum of +8 years of experience in powertrain or e-powertrain systems;
- Experience in the automotive industry, an asset;
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and in complex, matrix-structured organizations;
- Innovative with a positive, can-do mindset and attitude;
- Confident communicator who can build rapport quickly and influence at all levels;
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced E-Drives Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.