ADAS Controls and Software Lead Engineer
Contract £market rates
An ADAS – Controls and Software Lead Engineer is required for a flourishing department working in the field of passenger and commercial vehicles. The successful candidate will lead the Controls and Software Team, particularly in the development of ADAS. You will deliver the next generation of ADAS, Connectivity and HMI systems onto both passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
As ADAS – Controls and Software Lead Engineer – you will be required to
- Lead the team to develop features suitable for the domestic Indian market applications eg. ADAS including camera, RADAR and data fusion systems.
- Ensure that appropriate processes are used for development (eg. TCDS including failure mode analysis, safety case etc)
- Develop and maintain the ADAS technology roadmap (with a route to autonomy)
- Develop and register innovation ideas to enhance the company’s intellectual property portfolio.
- Work with start-up companies to introduce new technologies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners and academic institutions.
- Identify requirements and develop systems solutions (hardware and software) for vehicle features.
- Develop sensing and control solutions for vehicle features, utilising appropriate tools (eg. MATLAB, Simulink, software, prototype hardware, CANalyzer, version control and documentation
- Occasional limited travel to India
As ADAS – Controls and Software Lead Engineer you will have
- Extensive technical experience in the area of Camera, LIDAR or RADAR systems for ADAS applications.
- Excellent technical and line management skills
- The ability to develop technical project proposals and plans.
- Delivery of technical presentations to senior managers and external consortiums and conferences.
What you will get:
- A long term contract whilst working on highly-rewarding international projects.
- Training, support and career advancement.
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.