£55k - 65k per year + benefits
about 1 year ago
Due to growth and a strong project order book a leading provider of engineering & control systems solutions are looking to recruit a Lead Control Systems Engineer. You must have a good understanding of PLC and SCADA applications engineering and proven leadership skills.
Commutable from: Hounslow, Uxbridge, Slough, Weybridge, Twickenham, Brentford, Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £ 55,000 - £ 65,000 p.a. + excellent benefits package
Suitable for: Lead Control Systems Engineer, Principal Control Systems Engineer, Lead Automation Engineer, Technical Manager
You will lead and manage a team of Controls Engineers involved in the design, development, testing and commissioning of control and communication systems across multiple projects
- Lead engineer, experienced in technical management of controls engineers
- 10 years experience in PLC and SCADA applications engineering
- Knowledge and experience of Rockwell and/or Siemens industrial automation products
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across multiple projects, and coach and develop the skills of your team
- Ability to design and plan solutions and architectures for complex automation projects, and support bid production
- Programming, networking and communications technology skills
- Experience in safety and security applications an advantage
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.