Attractive Salary & Benefits package
Lead CMF Designer (Contract) – UK
Based in UK studio, the Lead CMF Designer will be an important member of the creative team responsible for designing future Tata vehicles. Working across multiple projects including both concept and production, the successful candidate will contribute to the development and improvement of our world-class UK design operations.
To qualify for this role, we are looking for candidates with:
- Degree in Design or similar
- Work or internship experience in design or fashion as well as experience at an automotive company
- Understanding of the car design process and the production process for colour and materials
- Digital skills like visualization programs, video editing and MS Office
- Strong interest in fashion and interior design
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills and independent style of work
- Intercultural skills & willingness to travel
Tata Motors Design, comprising three global design centres including state of the art studio at the NAIC at the University of Warwick (UK), Pune (India) and Turin (Italy), is pivotal in the creation and delivery of the future of Tata Motors passenger and commercial vehicles. With the recent success of the Nexon, Altroz and Tiago, it is strengthening its global team with highly creative and driven design professionals to shape the future of Indian motoring.
Jonathan Lee is working exclusively with Tata to find the very best talent to support their future. To apply click the link above or alternatively, send your CV and your portfolio (where relevant), along with an introduction email to Jonathan Lee at email@example.com. Please include the reference number for the position in the subject line of your email application.