- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 23 October 2021
- Job Ref: 57484
Lead Calibration Engineer - 54017
Rate - £22.89 per hour - Inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.59 per hour
Lead Calibration Engineer T6 Panther Diesel Lead Calibration Engineer.
Release and manage calibrations according to GPDS program timing.
- Demonstrated Capability of Diesel Powerpack Systems Development;
- Calibration development practices and tools;
- PCM Software and hardware development processes.
- Must be a good team player and communication with a willingness to support the team and assist others to a shared goal
- Prior experience of Diesel Engine and Vehicle Programme Delivery
- Ability and willingness to travel potentially to EU countries and USA
- UK Driving Licence
BEng / BSc Engineering Degree
Electrical; Electronic; Mechanical; Avionics
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.