Title: Lead CAE Analyst
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: Up to £19.51 per hour
Lead Body CAE process improvement by the identification and development of automation processes to ensure quality, consistent, and efficient model build, efficient analyses, key results extraction, and file size reduction, including deck builder exploitation.
- Strong ability to programme/script in one or more languages e.g. Excel, TCL, Perl, Python, etc. Problem solving mindset. Desire to look and create more efficient solutions
- Previous experience of data mining. Previous experience and background in solving complex technical ideas and challenges
- Practical desire as a "build" personality to optimise methods or environments they are in e.g. home or at work
- Willingness to share knowledge and teach/mentor others
- Ability to research and work independently
- Creative mindset for solution generation
- Experience in continuous improvements to business processes to support customer service and financial objectives
- Awareness of FEA methodology
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of this area and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lead CAE Analyst role, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.