A Lead CAD Design Engineer for Chassis components is required to join an automotive OEM in Warwick.
The Lead CAD Design Engineer for SVO Chassis car programmes, will perform cross-Chassis feasibility studies and when required detailed design and release of chassis components.
1) Catia V5 Trained
2) Previous JLR TCE
3) Experience Team player
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Vehicle/Axle level Packaging studies.
- Axle Clearance Checks/Reports.
- Component packaging and package volume generation.
- Axle Kinematics Models.
- Wheel and Tyre Envelopes.
- Chassis Component Design.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
- Experience in vehicle level and axle system level packaging studies.
- Experience in kinematic system models within Catia.
- Experience in Chassis component design.
- Experience in running system and component level clearance checks and reporting.
- Strong practitioner of Catia V5, Teamcentre.
- A sound understanding of engineering principles.
- Proven ability to understand, interpret and clearly communicate technical information.
- High levels of personal organization, high drive, self-motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.