A Launch Coordinator is required with knowledge of Engineering Change and Bill of Material (BOM) Structures. Candidates with experience of managing a New Model Launch within the Automotive industry would be well received.
This world-renowned luxury automotive manufacturer, at their state-of-the art headquarters based in Gaydon requires an analytical and confident Launch Coordinator with exceptional communication and presentation skills and experience for a new 6-month contract.
As a Launch Coordinator you will be required to:
- Represent the MP&L department at launch meetings, feeding back concerns raised to relevant parties, ensuring action is taken.
- Track build status, ensuring availability of correct parts to support the build programme.
- Enforcement of all change discipline during all running changes to ensure stable BOM.
- Report on metrics showing launch par progress.
- Co-ordination of issues with production parts, ensuring the correct parts are supplied for the correct build phase.
The Launch Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree or Higher diploma qualified or equivalent preferable.
- Experience of managing a New Model Launch in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of engineering change and Bill of Material structures.
- Good computer skills and reporting competence. Microsoft excel and PowerPoint knowledge essential.
- Analytical skills to set KPI's and measure performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Launch Co-Ordination within an automotive New Model Launch environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon-based Automotive company will offer you £22 per hour as a limited contractor.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of ensuring BOM stability and tracking build status] and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Launch Coordinator role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.