- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59387
Job title: Laminator
Salary Range: £24,764-£26,500
Overtime: Paid at premium (1.375 to 2 x hourly rate depending on shift)
Hours: 4 shifts on 5 days off (Days/Nights)
A Laminator is required to join a global leading packaging company who supply into various sectors around the world
A Laminator with experience and knowledge of laminating machinery or a good machinery background will be well received.
Due to increased business requirements the company based in Evesham, Worcestershire are looking to recruit a Laminator on a permanent basis to work with highly skilled colleagues in an innovative and collaborative team. As a Laminator, you will be required to:
- To efficiently operate a lamination machine providing optimum quality and throughput.
- To meet required specification and to accept ownership and responsibility of the laminated product
- To communicate with the Value Stream Manager and lab technician.
- A good eye for detail and to have good quality control
- Keep work stations clean and tidy.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Laminator or machine operator background. In return for your experience, this Evesham based manufacturer will offer you:
- Permanent Contract
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Paid Overtime
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in Lamination or Machine Operating. If you have any questions about the Laminator role, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446106.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.